For the vast majority of us, the reality of the workday is far from a fairy tale. But that doesn’t mean we don’t strive to achieve a happy ending, reach a positive outcome or exceed expectations. That’s why BioFit has engineered and manufactures numerous stool series to help workers perform at their best in highly specialized environments from cleanrooms and medical facilities to vocational and harsh industrial settings as summarized below:
1. Aramis and Aramis Vacuum Formed Series: Both feature a foot-activated seat height control enables users to go hands-free to perform workplace tasks, and Aramis vacuum formed upholstered model helps prevent fluid and bacterial infiltration through the upholstery to the seat cushioning below. Both series are popular choices of healthcare professionals, and available in two seat height ranges.
2. Regent and Regent Vacuum Formed Series: The addition of a streamlined backrest to these stools enhances user comfort and ergonomic support. Regent models are offered with an optional performance package for static control/ESD applications, while Regent vacuum formed designs are available in an ISO 6 clean room configuration. Both are proven performers in the healthcare and laboratory arenas, and are available in four different base styles and three seat height ranges.
3. Rexford and Rexford Vacuum Formed Series: Like the aforementioned Regent series, Rexford stools are a smart option for many work and learning spaces. Rexford series models include an optional performance package for ISO 6 and static control/ESD applications, while the Rexford vacuum formed stools are popular choices for laboratories and healthcare facilities. All Rexford stools feature fingertip-controlled height adjustment and are available in four different base styles and three seat height ranges to accommodate a variety of user preferences, tasks and budgets.
4. Traxx Series: Highlighted by a robust 14-gauge steel seat, Traxx stools can handle the toughest industrial environments yet can be configured for cleanroom, ESD and combination clean room/ESD applications. Traxx stools feature fingertip-controlled height adjustment and are available in four different base styles and three seat height ranges for users in healthcare, laboratory, industrial, education and specialized work settings.
5. Cerex Series: Thanks to a rugged self-skinned urethane seat and a variety of configuration options, specifiers in a range of industries choose these durable stools. Cerex Series models feature fingertip-controlled height adjustment and are available in four base styles and three seat-heat ranges, as well as an ISO 6 clean room performance package.
6. Ajax Series: An iconic workplace seating design featuring a 13-inch diameter, 14-gauge steel seat and tubular legs, a 0.75”, 19-gauge steel tube footring and welded construction. Ajax stools are ideal for industrial, healthcare, laboratory and educational settings, and come in an ISO 4 clean room configuration. Available in 18”, 24” and 30” heights.
7. TXG Series: This stool delivers tough performance for small spaces. Highlighted by a 13-inch diameter, 14-gauge steel seat and a compact 4-legged base, TXG stools are a popular choice for healthcare, educational, industrial and lab settings, and an optional chrome finish makes them suitable for ISO 4 cleanroom use.
All BioFit stools are LEED® compliant for use in commercial interiors and backed by our 13-year warranty, with pneumatic cylinders covered for the functional lifetime of the stool. Compare them here, or configure one to fit your exact needs with our chair builder.